Re: IML: Food Lion Auto Fair at the Lowes Motor Speedway

Re: IML: Food Lion Auto Fair at the Lowes Motor Speedway

ajl wrote:

I was doing a search on orphan car shows when I ran across this show that is in April at Lowes Motor Speedway. We have been to the Good Guys Nationals in September but it was not a show for Imperials, mostly rods. This has peaked my interest and was wondering if anyone has been to this show before? Lowes Motor Speedway is a very nice set up similar in order and cleanliness of Carlisle.

Any thoughts

Anthony

I have been to Auto Fair many times in the past decade. My Imperial was even in the vendor field in 1995. It would be memorable because of the lack of Imperials for sale in the coral or vendor field. Big GM and Mustang event. Could be close to 3000 cars for sale, but few will be Imperials in my experience. There were two years I remember none, I would have been interested in. Huge event, minuscule Imperial content. You even have to walk for hours to see any Chrysler parts. The show day is usually Saturday and the Mopar club has a very nice turnout. This part of the event is great.