Fwd: Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Nicole Flynn (1967)

Fwd: Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Nicole Flynn (1967)

Note: forwarded message attached.

Luis Colon
1968 Blue Convertable,1974 Chysler New Yorker.

Yahoo! Mail
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Nicole,
In your town of Boonton NJ there is Kanter auto 0n
Monroe ave that deals with old car parts.
His web site is Kanter.com. Good luck getting your
parts. This web site has great people who will help
and put you on the right track.

Luis