RE: IML: Registering Car w/Old Plate

Thank you for the information about plates. I have a question: my 1963 Florida plate reads 5  -  705 . Do you think I have a trailer plate? The condition of my plate looks pretty good ,but if its a trailer plate I will just keep it and find another 1963 plate for my vehicle.

Todd
63' Imperial

Yahoo! Mail