Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 6:24 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Seling the '67 LeBaron - Update

Folks,

My wife was talking to my uncle earlier today and the Imperial came up
in
conversation.  It looks like he's interested in buying it after I get a
few
things sorted out on it.  So it looks like it will be staying in the
family.
Now I just need to find the time (and space) to sort those things out...

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron (now with KH brakes)