From: A. Foster <monkeypuzzle1@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:37:30 -0800
Subject: IML: Auto Pilot vs. speed control

Hello all;
  I have been going over my backlog of e-mails and noticed some discussion
of the Auto pilot cruise control system and how well they work. I do not own
a car with this feature, one is too new and the other too new, but the newer
car has a speed control. My question is how does the newer speed control
system, from the 1970's, compare with the older Auto Pilot system in
performance and reliability. I have not had an opportunity to test the speed
control in my 75' Newport due to the need for a new speedometer cable.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side tailight bezel and other trim parts
1975 Chrysler Newport
Trying to get the Auto Temp working again.