Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 9:04 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: water pump for a 392

Water pumps are child’s play to rebuild, but you do have to have the right parts.  The best way to get the parts is to buy a kit for your car.   Any machine shop can install the new parts for you, as all it takes is a little common sense and a hydraulic press.

There are water pump rebuilders in most large towns – just look them up in your yellow pages.  They will charge you around $70 to do it for you, including parts.  You can also take it to any NAPA store and they will send it out for you, but the price will be higher, and the time longer.

For Southern CA, I recommend

Omega Rebuilders

680 Waterman

San Bernardino, CA