Re: IML: Vinyl roof warning./Fuselage

jsadowski <jsadowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Aren't the ones without a vinyl top Crowns? How would they do the LeBaron rear window treatment without the pads & the vinyl to cover them?
For '69 and '70, the vinyl roof was optional on the Crown series and standard on the LeBaron series.  In fact, the vinyl grain/pattern offered for the Crown series was different than that on the LeBaron.

Since the Crown series was dropped after '70, the vinyl top effectively became standard on all '71-'75 Imperials.

I've only seen one '69 Crown sedan without a vinyl top, and of course, it looked like a Newport sedan unless you could see it from the front or rear.

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

Books About Imperials -- History & Repair

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron