Re: IML: hey webmonsters

Mike, I just couldn't resist.  I HAD to answer this in
public.  It's meant to be funny and not mean (remember
that the theme of the month is to BE NICE, hence the
preamble here), and since we've met I figure that I
can get away with a little ribbing, OK?

Here we go:

--- Michael and Melissa in Oregon
<collyman1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

---------------------------------
OK.......It's my turn to GRIPE today.

1. Why don't the hypertext links come through NOW on
the e-mails???

Sunspots?
Electronic Countermeasures from the Russian Embassy?
Problem between the keyboard and chair?
Setting on your computer or email acct?

2. Why can't I post from my new e-mail account
(collyman1@xxxxxxxxx) to the Imperial list.... ... I
want to get rid of this lousy Hotmail account.

Either you have not subscribed via your new email
account through the self serve function on the club
website, or you have not been given "permission"
because one of the volunteers has not had a chance to
pop you back in for responding yet(we do that
manually), or something went wrong and the permission
didn't stick, or we all took a vote and you're off
Imperial island.

I am sure that the guys that handle subscriptions will
see this and look under the hood.  It's probably just
a loose wire someplace.  Write us (off list) if things
aren't better in 24 hours, please.

3. Why isn't my Imperial finished yet???

You must look within for the answer to that question.

These things often revolve around time or money.
Spend more of each and the condition may change, but
will not do so if you go to Tahiti before you get
done.

4. Why can't I be sitting on a beach in Tahiti,
instead of doing what I have to do (work) just to
survive..........???

uhh, because you were born in or chose to move to
Boring, Oregon and not Tahiti?

They named Greenland that so that people in snowy
Scandanavia would move there.  Ever wonder what the
marketing hook is on your place?

OK....... Thanks for letting me get that off my chest,
but I am serious about issues #1 and #2

-No problem.  Everyone here supports you, but you
could have written to the folks that run the website
and gotten the same counseling in private.  Hope that
helped.

 -But seriously, if you're having trouble, remember to
hit the CONTACT US button that's on the website and
we'll go after it just as soon as we can.

Kenyon Wills