IML: 1956 Imperial Aftermarket A/C Parts Available

IML: 1956 Imperial Aftermarket A/C Parts Available

All,

I removed the aftermarket A/C system from my '56 Coupe.

Before I put the stuff on ebay I wanted to see if anyone here would
like it.  Ideally I'd like to trade for some exterior trim pieces!

You can call with questions at : 949-533-4817

Here is a link to a PDF file with photos:

http://69.232.17.77/56ImperialAftermarketAirConditioning.pdf

When I removed the hose I heard a very small pressure release. I did not
test the system. I purchased the car a couple of months ago and wanted to
remove the non-factory installed unit and install a HiWay HiFi unit I have in the
same underdash location.

Sincerely,

Mike Brooks