Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2006 8:35 PM
Subject: IML: Damaged 63 LeBaron drivers seat

Hi list
After using my 63 LeBaron as my driver for most of yesterday I was gutted to find two small rips (cuts ) about two inches long in the drivers side seat this morning. I have a couple of questions someone may be able to help me with.
1 Are there any tips on removing the front seat, sequence of events?
2 Does it have to be unbolted complete from the floor or can it be removed from it's tracks inside the car, leaving the motorized mechanism on the floor?
3 Would my upholstery be what they call "pearlescent "? There are photos of the car on the club site under Allison's
Southampton. Look only at the seat back, the door panels are definitely original and appear quite different.
The soft part of the seats have been recovered and has a metallic, pearly appearance

Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Peter H
63 LeBaron in NZ