From: Per Webb
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 5:33 PM
Subject: IML: 64 Imperial rear bumper removal

I have brought a rechromed 64 Imperial rear bumper and tail light surrounding to replace the poor ones on my car. Now I have trouble unbolting the old ones. Anyone out there with experience of 64 Imperial rear bumper removal? Which bolts should I remove? And how do I reach them?
Any suggestions?

Regards

Per Webb
Sweden