IML: 1959 on TV

I spotted a 1959 custom sedan on "The Twilight Zone". It was an episode where a businessman finds his life has become a movie. "A World of Difference" starring Howard Duff and Gail Kobe. He runs out from his mansion and jumps into it and drives off. You can make out the Fins, w/ the flightsweep trunk lid, and the Block Imperial letters on the front Fenders. It also has glass behind the back door instead of the panel. You just can't mistake an Imperial! I even have the wife looking for them in Movies and TV
Sorry if this has already been spotted, I didn't see on the list.
Marc Lamp
60 4dr ht