Re: IML: Vinyl roof saga continues.

Frederick Joslin <fljoslin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:For  the replacement
windshield, am I corerect in believeing that all full  size Mopars from
1969-1973 have the same front windshield?

Ignore my comments Fred.  I see you are lucky enough to have a 2-door hardtop.  So maybe they were more prone to rusting under the vinyl ( it was a generic problem with every 2-door Chrysler product in the late 60's and early 70's with a vinyl roof (think Road Runner)).

Scott
Klamath Falls,OR