IML: Spring Packard and Imperial Meet at Anniston, AL

IML: Spring Packard and Imperial Meet at Anniston, AL

louis colon <luis10241@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What are the dates of the event?
Sorry for not including that in my earlier message.  The Anniston Meet is April 21-23.
Full details are available on the club website at http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/AnnistonSpring06/index.htm

Hope to see you there!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair

The Imperial Bookshelf - Repair/Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More!

My Collection of Imperials
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan
1970 Imperial LeBaron