Re: IML: 1960 roof trim leaking

Donn, I refitted the roof spears on one of my 61's using a kind of gray sticky sealant material intended for setting windows and greenhouse roof glass. It looks like the original stuff, but will probably stay pliable longer than I will. It's likely available from many sources, but I got it from http://www.ppgautoglass.com/catalog/ cat_adco.htm

There's also http://www.solar-components.com/panels.htm
and

http://greenhousestuff.com/lordburnham/glazingtape.htm (but this is a foam-based tape, not the putty-like stuff your want to form an island around the penetrations).

jc