IML:

Hello Everyone

Well this is an update. There are only about two weeks to go till second annual Northwest Ohio Chrysler and Imperial meet. Any Chrysler make is welcome!! Still hoping to get more takers...!!!

> Leave your calanders open for the NW Ohio meet! I will be hosting a meet at my house over the Memorial Day weekend and everyone is invited to attend. There will be food and fun galore at this meet. I am putting this meet together due to the lack of gatherings in the mid-west and eastern parts of the US.... I encourage all to plan to make
this meet as it will be fun for everyone......

Tony Fortner

http://www.newyorkeronline.org/events/2006/Ohio/index.htm

http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/Ohio05/index.htm