Re: IML: Insurance for our Imperials.

I have been insuring my Imperials & other antique cars with J.C. Taylor for years. You cant use it as a daily driver with there insurance, however it isn't to restrictive. It is very reasonable it is under $100.00 per year for one car. That is for FULL coverage.

J.C. Taylor Insurance Agencies
Add to My List -- Map

320 S. 69th St.
Upper Darby, PA 19082

Phone:

Fax: 610-853-0114

Wats: 800-345-8290

Email: cserv@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Operating: A managing general agent operating in all states except HI on an admitted basis.

STATES: AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DE DC FL GA ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN UT VT VA WA WV WI WY

Facilities: Facilities are available to all licensed agents and brokers.

NOTICE: Each market has indicated what states or territories they operate in. This does not necessarily mean that every coverage or program is available in all those states. Please check with the market for details.

George