Re: IML: '63 Le Baron Leather Seating

True, however the door panels differed with the
wood-like trim and scrollwork.  Add upholsered seat
side shields (painted metal in Crown) plus the
limousine rear window and the luxury quotient was
definitely upgraded from the Crown.

The cloth interior was extraordinary in its simplicity
- a precursor to the pattern used in 1966 LeBarons.
Some say simplicity is the truest luxury.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1963/LargeBrochure/Page18.htm

Chris H.

66 LeBaron

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1963/SpottersGuide/LeBaron-back-seat.jpg