  From: "Neal Herman"
  Subject: Re: IML: Outside Passenger-side remote mirror
  Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 05:06:18 -0400

  I don't believe that Imperial had, even as an option, a
  remote-controlled
  exterior passenger-side mirror until 1974. I suppose it's possible to
  mount a remote driver's side mirror onto the passenger fender and
  thread
  the cables to some jury-rigged toggle you've added somewhere on the
  dash.
  The angle of the mirror may make it apparent that it's not correct,
  and you
  might not be able to position it so that the mirror reflects
  accurately
  what you need to see. Perhaps you could take an existing passenger
  side
  mirror housing and replace the innards and add control cables from a
  driver's side mirror. To me it sounds like more bother than it's
  worth,
  but that's just my opinion.

  Neal Herman
  1959 Imperial Crown
  1966 Imperial Crown
  et al.

  controlled" passenger-side mirror for my'66 convertible? I have a
  mirror
  there right now but it does not adjust from the inside of the car. I
  believe I also need to change the underneath part of the dash where
  the
  remote adjusting stick gets located, (and maybe sother things).
  Please feel
  free to contact me directly at "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx". Thanks
  All!!!
  > Dan Melnik

  > This message was sent to you by the Imperial
  > Mailing List. Please reply to
  > mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your
  > response will be shared with everyone.
  > Private messages (and attachments) for the

Fred Joslin