RE: IML: parts from '65 for '66

Hi all....another question about parts for my '66 convertible....will Idler arm/pitman/centerlink parts from a 1965 CONVERTIBLE fit my 1966 CONVERTBILE? Please feel free to email me direct at: "dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx" so we don't bore the rest of the IMl'rs any more than necessary.
Thanks All!!!
Dan
---- Donn Reese <DReese@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just came in from getting the new fuel pump in and the car fired up again.  The actuating rod was the issue.  Sheesh, pays to follow directions.  A fuel pump is just one of those things I've never had to replace before.

Also on my trip to Fairbanks over this past weekend I went on a search for parts at two of their salvage yards.  Unfortunately (or fortunately if you're a spouse) I didn't find anything for a '60.  However, neighboring salvage yards had three '64-'66 models.  One guy had a 1966 LeBaron in decent restoreable condition, original interior.  He also had a 1964 Crown in rougher shape, several parts missing off the engine but the rest looked fairly complete.  He hopes to sell them complete, not part them out.  He intended to fix one of them up but never had the time.

There was '66 coupe next door to the first guy's place but I didn't look closely.  I didn't have my camera so no pics.  That makes nine Imperials of various years I've seen so far North.

Donn Reese
1960 Custom 4dr Hardtop