Re: IML: Kenyon Wills/Hemmings Online IMperial Club

----- Original Message ----- From: "Henry Hopkins" <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 1:13 PM
Subject: IML: Kenyon Wills/Hemmings Online IMperial Club

Just rec'd the July 06 Hemmings and on pg. 84 is a full page article on the IML, very complimentary and very useful. By David Traver Adolphus. I expect a member of the IML was key to getting this in the mag.--Kenyon????? Something for all of us to be proud.
----- Original Message ----- From: <dansgarage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 6:31 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Kenyon Wills

...I also would like to bang on the drum a bit and thank Kenyon for his dedication to the "Imperial' cause! By helping with the parts from Doc Bullock's yard alone, he has helped many of us Imperialists find items for our cars without our having to take out a 2nd mortgage to get them! All those who give so much for their time and knowledge to the members of this 'club' deserve lots of "Atta-boy's"! (maybe they will all be given new Imperials when they get to Heaven!??)
Thanks Kenyon for all your work, and especially for your help!
Dan Melnik

---- JAY D'ANGELO <cadij@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

=============
Who is this guy, Kenyon Wills?

Well, I have had the pleasure of doing business with him. I just wanted to
say how impressed I am with his knowledge and his dedication to Imperials
and the fantastic work he does for this site.

Kenyon, you have helped me a lot and I appreciate it. If it wasn't for you,
some of the issues I had would not have been resolved. Thank you for all
your hard work!

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas