IML: Sunvisors for 57 convert

Hello to everyone - I have been a member of this great forum for two years.  I have exhasted my options looking for sunvisors for my 57 convertible, does anyone have an extra set (any color will do , I will have them redone to match the car) or know where I can obtain a set - any help is appreciated.  You may contact me directly at designosilver@xxxxxxxxx  .

Regards,
Ed
57 Imperial Crown Convertible
58 Buick Roadmaster 75
76 Caddy Eldorado Bicentenial Convertible