staffel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 5:50 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Ernie's Black 58/Clean list

Many of us in the Jensen Interceptor Community have similar feeling
about these 440  when they challenge us- Beast to deal with sometimes..
So that's what we call them 'Beasts' - So Ernie, great story, but these
Imperials are also 'Beasts'.-in the magnificent sense of course:
Powerful, Elegant, Refined and NOTHING FOR ANYONE TO MESS WITH
UN-ADORINGLY!

Sherman D. Taffel
63 Crown