Re: IML: 1966 Nyer 4 dr near me for sale anyone interested let me know

Re: IML: 1966 Nyer 4 dr near me for sale anyone interested let me know

has extra parts too I think a motor and trans.. Also the buyer for my 66 Convert appears to be a flake so Its still around for $ 3800. asking runs well new top a/c and tilt amfm  new brakes and tires etc