Re: IML: AC on any old Imperial

getting too busy ? You sent to the wrong Katt...........

                                            Paul T.

From: randalpark@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: AC on any old Imperial
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:55:48 -0400

I don't think that the evaporator gets plugged up, but to find out for sure, you need to take it to a different shop. That A/C should get cold enough to freeze you out of the car. Are you sure that the heater valve is fully closed? Sometimes the cable that controls the flow of hot water to the heater gets out of adjustment, and the heater valve doesn't fully close. It was a '64, right?

Paul W.