IML: Please Welcome Brad Weikert

New Subscriber(s): Brad Weikert
Email Address is: a292@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Phoenix, AZ

Car(s) owned: 1966 Crown 4 door, black with black leather

Self-Introduction: I purchased the car earlier this week from Florida Muscle and Speed but am not yet in possession of it.  The company does frame off restorations so I stuck my neck out a bit and am having them paint it, re-chrome all the trim, repair or replace the headliner, and replace the exterior window felts before shipping it to me.  Judging from the pictures and from talking with the seller the car should look brand new when I receive it.  The seller tells me that everything works perfectly except that the passenger side rear window recently quit working.  I will repair the power window myself.

I plan thoroughly go through everything else myself and repair or replace anything that's needed to get the car to 100%.

I am a long time Mopar fan and have owned several late 60’s and early 70’s big block Dodges and Chryslers over the years.