IML: 65 Cable Shift Trans Problem "Cured"

IML: 65 Cable Shift Trans Problem "Cured"

       Last Feb. I had asked for advice on an odd trans problem that no one around here had heard of. My 65 would not manually shift out of drive position when warmed up. And leave it to an Imperial club member to bail me out! It was a faulty neutral safety switch on the trans. So, if anyone has a manual shift problem, it may be smart to replace the switch first. Thanks for the advice Glen Johnson!                        Rob Kidd 61/65