From: "Hardrick, Brian"
Subject: RE: IML: Valves
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 18:15:40 -0500

What is AFT?

Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 7:40 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Valves

Don't worry about driving the car 70 mph all day.  Just put in a 1/2 qt of atf in the gas once in awhile and you will have now problem.   I had a 413 that I installed in a Super Bee and I ran it hard and long and never had any problems.  There is usually such a build up of lead in the valve train system that it takes a long time to go away.  You can also install a lead additive if you like.  AFT works just great.  Learned that from a machist.

Fred Joslin