IML: 64 AC compressors

I tried to post this info a couple times and it didn't seem to go through.

A couple days ago, some one was inquiring about AC compressors:

http://stores.ebay.com/OEAIRPARTS

I bought a remanufactured AC compressor, receiver drier and expansion valve from these people.  The AC compresoor was only $175 and it arrived in just a few days.

These people are fast, courteous and helpful.

Jay D'Angelo
64 Iml Cvt
Las Vegas (only 110 today!)

Express yourself instantly with Windows Live Messenger! Windows Live Messenger