From: Brad Hogg <luxoliner@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 11:13:22 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Club discount at RockAuto.com

How much is the discount?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Elliott" <deadfishe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 10:36 PM
Subject: IML: Club discount at RockAuto.com

Hey all,

About a week ago, we got a solicitation into the website from RockAuto.com
asking if we would be interested in a club discount.  We all thought it
would be a pretty good deal, so there is now a link from most of the parts
pages (http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/index.htm) to RockAuto.com with
information on how to get the discount.

Please note that the discount is only good until September, but it can be
renewed, but it may require that we have a certain amount of activity, so
if you are looking for parts at RockAuto.com, feel free to use the club
discount, and help us keep the discount active.

Mark Elliott