IML: 59 Imperial for sale

The local shopper had this in the last issue,  I've not seen it and it is 200 miles away.
59 Chrysler Imperial. Southampton, stainless steel top.  Very rare and restorable.  $3950 OBO
1-620-663-3821.  Day only
Postage stamp size pic so can't tell anything about it  The phone prefix is for Hutchinson, KS
Bill Miller
68 Crown 4dr HT
64 300K conv.