IML: WPC Club show in Williamsburg, VA

I haven't seen much on the list about the Walter P. Chrysler Club's annual meet, taking place today through Saturday night in Williamsburg, Virginia.  The club is doing various tours - Wednesday is a driving tour to Yorktown & Jamestown; Thursday to Colonial Williamsburg; Friday to Berkeley Plantation on the James River.  The Saturday car show is at the Williamsburg Outlet Mall.  Participation in the events, and showing of cars, is open to WPC Club members only, though viewing of the cars on Saturday is open to the public.  You may be able to join the club at the show, and thereby show your Imperial, but I'm not sure.

Hope to see some IMLers there!

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1966 Imperial Crown