IML: IML AND EUROPEANS / GERMANS

It seems to be a never ending story . the IML  and European / German Messages .,

As a member of the first hour, I Do not understand, that the IML cuts off every message of me.

And every time I start to discuss this, I get another explanation.

I was told that every message of a European provider is blocked, because of the spxx

Than I changed to AOL and  what happens?

My messages showed up some times and than I’ m blocked again.

As member of the webmonsters I get  incredible 90 %    spaxx

I would like to ask again: why does the IML block  foreign imperial owners that way .. ?

What would You think in my  case?

dietmar

1960 fds .