Re: IML: Steering Column

Tim,

I own a '73 coupe, and took it out on a nice drive this morning, and
it seems to be straight and true to the car.  Does yours look damaged
in any way?  Is angled fairly off the axis to the left, or is it
barely noticable?  If it's the former, you might have a shop look at
it.

I hope this helps!

Scott