Re: IML: IMO & European members

From: "dietmar frensemeyer" <stadtapoachern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: IML AND EUROPEANS / GERMANS

It seems to be a never ending story . the IML  and European / German
Messages .,

I would like to ask again: why does the IML block  foreign imperial owners
that way .. ?
What would You think in my  case?

I'm not a webmonster (nor am I qualified to be one), and I sympathise with your problem. I can't really imagine that it's anything discriminatory though - the IML has always seemed a very welcoming and friendly place to me. I certainly value the input of our overseas members greatly - and am extremely impressed by their dedication in keeping old, uncommon, American, cars on the road in places where that must be very difficult and expensive.

Perhaps it's a problem of the internet *host* and not really within the control of the club IT people?

     -Kle
'69 Crown 4DHT