RE: IML: An '83 supposedly by Lee Iacocca on ebay

RE: IML: An '83 supposedly by Lee Iacocca on ebay

The odometer has an asterisk showing, so the mileage shown is lower than actual – no way to know how much.

That’s some nasty looking rust bubbles near the condenser.

There must be a hundred of these “Iacocca” Imperials around – they are like MacArthur’s Packard – they just keep showing up.  Either he bought a car every week, or the seller is blowing a little smoke here.  The one I thought belonged to Lee was the light silver blue color.

Caveat Emptor!

Dick Benjamin