IML: 67 Imperial Voltage Limiter

I did a lot of investigating to find that voltage limiter and it turns out it is part of the gas gauge.  Other Chrysler models have a separate limiter but the Imperial is different.  There is also a fuel sentry relay in the lower part of the dash towards the right side that is exclusive to the Imperial.  Many vendors sell the same gas tank sending unit for all 67 Chryslers including Imperial.  This is incorrect and the fuel gauge will not work properly with a generic Chrysler tank sending unit. If you have any other questions about that setup I may be able to help.
Brian