From: Clay Smith
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2006 4:39 PM
Subject: IML: Cleaning under the hood of your Imperial

Greetings everyone
My 60 Custom is needing a good cleaning of the engine compartment.
Though the engine itself doesn't look too bad everything surrounding it does .
 If I head down to the local car wash with a roll of quarters and a can of engine degreaser  will I end up damaging something with the high pressure spray?
Does anyone think that  a SOS pad with a garden hose would work as well?.
Would a SOS pad damage the paint?
Anyone have any  tricks to making the under hood area of an Imperial look good? (without pulling the engine)

Clay Smith
60 Custom
67 Crown Coupe