IML: Derusting with Molassas

Hey gang,

Here’s a link with some photos of someone who de-rusted an engine block using the molasses method.  I’m not sure if he will actually save the engine but it’s interesting to see the before and after shots and how much rust was removed.  I know some list members have talked about de-rusting Imperial parts (required Imperial content) using this method.  These are the first photos I’ve seen of the process.

http://www.massmopar.com/Files/340save/photos/photo1.html

Ken

67 Crown 4 Dr Ht