From: mamrom@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 6:28 AM
Subject: IML: Help me decide 91 or 93 Imp.??

I have a 91 3.3L black cherry with red leather int. in good+ condition as well as the body with 87,000 miles on it. No extras except for the mark cross edition. -Very limited edition and amenities. I recently bought a 93 3.8L light brown mahogany Imperial with all the bells and whistles (i.e.: infinity, electronic-EVIC- time/temp. , automatic door opener ,alarm automatic start etc.) with Int. light mahogany as well- good+ also with 65,000 miles on it However, the rocker panels a rusting as well as there are signs of the bottom of the doors rusting. Gas tank also shows some rust. Probably to fix would be more than I paid for the car. I like the brown car better because it has gold on the emblems and I just like the paint /color better. I also like the way the wood trim looks against the brown int.. My gut feeling is that it's not the better car only because of the rust and that the black cherry car is the better choice. Your opinion matters in my decision. What would you do? -Anthony &nbs p;

p.s. Do you need pics. to help with your decision- let me know