Sent: 8/1/2006 11:53:58 AM
Subject: IML: 83EFI antenna

HELP,
I have given up trying to reuse my old antaenna, can't find a replacement mast and besides I think the insides are shot, SO___I am in need of the whole antenna, new part no. 4222 260 or a nice used one from all those 81 to 83 parts cars out there!. Found one new one on internet for $275.00????, new from Chrysler was around $100.
Leo H.