Re: IML: Chrysler/imperial Special Tools - info avail via the website?

Re: IML: Chrysler/imperial Special Tools - info avail via the website?

I have a Miller Tool catalog (1950's or 60's - can't
recall) that shows many of the special tools
referenced in the FSM.  It has not been scanned yet,
and there are about 12, 600-page FSMs and maybe 20
14-page MTSC folders in front of it waiting to go on
the website.  Mark Evans has been doing about one MTSC
per day (THANKS MARK!!), so you can see the pace
things are going at currently.  The stuff on the
website takes more work and time than most people
realize.

I was uncertain if this information would be useful or
not - everyone seems to be able to fix their cars
without special tools, but many appear not difficult
to reproduce if you're determined.  If there is
interest from the club-members of this list, I suppose
that it can get posted.

Worthwhile or not?  It would probably take about 6
hours of dedicated work in front of a computer to
generate and is a fairly comprehensive item.

When would we see it?:
At the current rate of 14 pages per day, with only
7500 pages of material to go, it'll only take 535.71
days to get to it, but we CAN do it, assuming that
Mark cancels his planned trip to Disneyland to stay on
schedule.

Opinions?

Kenyon Wills