IML: Attaching Cartier crystals to '81-83 Imperial opera lamps

IML: Attaching Cartier crystals to '81-83 Imperial opera lamps

Hello all,
My apologies....I seem to remember this question being posed once before in the last couple of months.  I don't seem to remember what the consensus was.
What is the best way to attach my NOS Cartier crystals to the opera lamps of my '82 Imperial FS?   Suggestions?
Thanks,
Chuck Houston
Seattle, WA