Re: IML: IML Info on Disc?

Hey Dan,

Thank you for the compliments.  There are times when
the website work gets tedious, and sometimes it seems
(based on what some folks say or don't say) that we're
not making all that much of a difference.

Acknowedement makes a big difference in morale, and
I'm pretty sure that the guys that work on the site
saw your message, and that's a good thing.

Regarding info on the site:
You can slice information several different ways, and
we had to make a choice.

We chose to slice things along function rather than
year, since the 57-89 Mopar steering boxes are the
same for the most part, and it would be a shame to not
be inclusive (and it was probably less work).

Going to REPAIR or PARTS is something that the web
statistics indicate folks don't do as much as the
eye-candy stuff, and it's a shame.  Going into repair
yeilds a whole host of information on everything,
including some arcane stuff that is really nice to
have when you need it.  I try to keep in mind that
there's not much new under the sun these days, and
between the IML and the site, it's nice to be covered.

As far as publishing and charging: well, we're buried
in work as it is, and most folks are resistant to
paying for that which they can access at no charge, so
it didn't really come up.  If you want the site or an
area of it on a DVD for your computer, that might be
possible.  I can't say about updates and keeping the
DVD info fresh, though, so maybe the web is still the
best delivery vehicle?

Keep on with that '66 of yours.  Hope that all's well
on your end of the line.

-Kenyon