Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 5:36 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: '81 EFI IMPERIAL won't start

Hello!
I checked to make sure there was 12-volts at the ASDM, and there was.
I bypassed pin 2 & 3, and in-tank fuel pump ran with key on.  So I
checked the 23 volt power supply, and there was 22.83 at the air flow
meter connector, the throttle position sensor, and pin 3 of the power
module.
I then grounded the fuel pressure switch, and turned the key on.
There was no spurt of gas.  When I checked the voltage at the control
pump, ASDM bypassed, key on, plugged in, I had zero volts.  Unplugged
I had 4.75 to 5.08 volts.
I also checked fuel supply from the in-tank pump, it was 11.5 PSI.
With good flow.
Thanks everyone for your input.

Ryan Walker