Re: IML: GHIA imperial try # 5

This was a older gentleman who had a large rural property.  Most were in out buildings some in a garage and some - sadly - outside.

The older cars went as low as $800 to a high of $9000 for a Model A - I didn't get a picture of it.  Something about a wooden framed convertible roof and a red steering wheel and only built for 6 months.  It was exciting just to be there.  This is my summer venture this year.  Finding auctions in my area - or old cars - and when I get some of interest to the group [MOPAR stuff} I will post it.   Side note -  on the way home I took back roads.  So me and a 6 pack of diet Pepsi and away I went.  Some 20 minutes from my house - a '66 Crown Imperial - 4 door hardtop - looked good from the road.  And just up the road from it - a '70 I think Cordoba and and '57 Chev and 2 other cars backed into the trees.  Guess where I am off to tomorrow????

Regards Peter T.

CHARLES YETTER <pauline33y@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That was great fun.
Thank you.