From: wardle65@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 4:04 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Chrysler/imperial Special Tools

Mainly looking for a ball joint socket and a puller for the back drums and the door panel removal tool.  Thanks Dennis  for the websites I will find the correct socket and hopefully a puller but I will still need the door panel tool.   I would also like to look at the Miller tool catalogue if it is posted on the OIC and would volounteer my time if I could do anything here in Australia.   Thanks guys

Chris Wardle
58 Imperial crown Coupe