From: Clay Smith
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 8:27 PM
Subject: IML: question about 60 Flitesweep

Greetings everyone
 I somewhat followed  the recent thread from a list member trying to get the metal disc of his Flitesweep trunk emblem  re-made.
It got me to go out and take a good look at  mine but now I have a couple of questions.
The grooved metal disc that sits below the clear plastic emblem.
Is it stainless steel or some sort of pot metal?.
Is it supposed to have a polished look to it or more of a flat finish ?
I apologize if this is a repeat post ,but I having difficulties getting things thru to the list

Thanks in advance
Clay Smith
60 Custom
67 Crown Coupe