Re: IML: 1966 wire and wiring sources

The shop that's restoring my '59 Imperial sent my old wiring harness to YnZ (I think) and they fabricated a new one using the old one as a pattern. It has since been installed and I am not aware that the restoration shop encountered any problems hooking things back up. The car is not finished yet so I can't comment on any final issues with wiring. It was a bit pricey though - no surprise about that!

-Charlie
1959 Imperial Southampton Le Baron