Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: IML: No drive in's in NY

last drive-in i  went to was about 2 years ago in cape coral, fl. saw batman. as of last year it too is gone. it was rather poorly maintained but still fun. i guess they will have to charge more and most people will not pay. they are a novelty but for those of us who grew up with them the memories are great.   dennis
According to Paul Harvey, they are indeed making a comeback. I forget the number he stated that have opened recently. He also stated that not a single one of them shows porn.